Monday, December 17, 2012

Holiday Joy

Happy Holidays Everyone! I was supposed to be cleaning my office and putting things away in preparation for the whirlwind of holiday wrapping which will take place over the next few days.  I saw this paper on my desk and grabbed a white card base and my snowflake punch and threw this card together.  I love the little JOY sentiment from Gina K's Snow One Like You.





























Wishing you and yours all the joy of this holiday season! 

______________________________________________________________________________________


all items from Gina K. Designs unless otherwise noted

Stamps: Snow One Like You by GKD
paper: white, designer paper (retired)
ink: potter's clay
misc: thread, button, snowflake punch






1 comment:

Threadlooper said...

LOVE designing on the fly! Good job.

Pin It button on image hover