The Gina K Designs illustrators are hopping today to share some fun ways to combine the new release stamp sets. Hope you will join us as we Mix and Match!
I combined innocent pink, cherry red & dark sage inks from Gina K's new color companions collection!
This sweet & simple card was easy to make with a layer of 4 x 5.25 kraft atop a kraft A2 card base. I rounded one corner and added a pink gem to the center of one of the images. The sentiment is from Lovely Ladybug, stamped in memento black!
Check out what the other illustrators have in store:
- Becky Oehlers- Illustrator Spoon Me
- Beth Silaika - Illustrator Lovely Ladybug <= me
- Carolyn King - Illustrator Stamp It Big
- Debbie Corbari- Illustrator Darling Divas
- Melanie Muenchinger - Illustrator Stately Flowers 6
- Tami Mayberry- Illustrator Simple Hearts
- Theresa Momber- Illustrator Birds and Blossoms
all items from Gina K. Designs unless otherwise noted
ink: new color companions (cherry red, innocent pink, sage)
misc: corner rounder, gem
stamps: lovely ladybug, simple hearts