Monday, November 11, 2013

Birthday Thank You Notes

I can hardly believe it is November!  October flew by and there were many birthday parties (we have so many October birthdays in our house).  Victoria even had a group of her very best friends throw her a surprise party, so I spent yesterday creating special thank you notes for her to give to those friends.  Victoria is a green girl, so I used some green card stock with some custom silhouette files. The clean & simple card also features a stamp from Lots of Lines and Gina K's new white ink.  I had a stash of this beautiful, wide, white satin ribbon, which was simply tied in a knot and tucked behind the green layer. I tried to keep it as simple as possible since I had to make 20!  




Next week I am tackling the 50 sweet 16 thank you cards which I have to make for Karen's friends!  Slow Down November!




all items from Gina K. Designs unless otherwise noted

paper: white, green (PTI)
stamps: Lots of Lines
ink: white 
misc: white ribbon (unknown), silhouette cut files (butterfly, edge)



No comments:

Pin It button on image hover