Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Clean & Simple Birthday Card: Lots of Washi & Lots of Lines


One of my favorite things about Wonderful Washi is that I can add a hint of pattern in any color to a one layer card!  I also LOVE the big sentiments from Lots of Lines, which pair so well with the Lots of Washi patterns.  Today I used this super feminine black and pink color combo to create a one-layer birthday card perfect for any girlie girl!



The 4.25 square card base was stamped vertically with the Lots of Washi Patterns.  The best thing about Lots of Washi is the length of the stamps.  They are so long, they will fill your card without having to stress about lining things up perfectly because the stamp is too short! The black ink POPS off the pink paper and the sentiment is so elegant, yet bold!  I added a few black gems to the card to give it a bit of bling!  

Thanks for peeking again at another clean & simple birthday card! 



all items from Gina K. Designs unless otherwise noted




1 comment:

Karen Hightower said...

Love this card. Thanks for the inspiration. I will have to pull out these sets. :)

Pin It button on image hover