Monday, May 18, 2015

CAS Monday: Tulip Thanks


Welcome to another CAS Monday! 





Another Monday, another watercolored thank you card. I had a stack of cards to make for everyone involved in the elementary school production of Annie, Jr. It was so fun to watch and I was in charge of creating gifts for the directors/helpers. Each person got a handmade card and each was slightly different. This card was done on a watercolor base. I stamped the flower from Theresa's Elegant Florals 2. I watercolored everything with a watercolor brush and then stamped the sentiment in black (Lots of Lines). 



all items from Gina K. Designs unless otherwise noted




2 comments:

Dawn S. said...

This is so pretty! It looks just like a tulip in my garden.

Replacement Windows Wyoming said...

This was a lovely blog posst

Pin It button on image hover