Saturday, November 9, 2013

Moxie Fab Blog Hop: Thank You Cath!


My bff Debbie shared this lovely Blog Hop challenge with me and, like Voldemort is to Harry Potter, I will never back down from a challenge! Watch me wave my magic wand!

Cath: AKA Moxie Fab is such a vital part of the paper craft industry! Sadly, the Legend has left the building!  She will be missed!





 I used a Gina K. white card stock base and added some powder blue on top, with a fancy cut edge from the silhouette machine.  I punched a star and stamped the star in powder blue with the star from Lots of Lines. "Many Thanks" sentiment in white Gina K. ink.  The white satin ribbon is tied in a simple knot and adhered behind the powder blue layer. I used some blue dew drops to the bottom of the card and then some stickles atop the star!

A little bling and many thanks to Cath for her years of cheering everyone on in the stamping and scrapping community! Bon Voyage!

<Hop Details>

You came from Ginny Henriquez {Stamplandia blog}

You are now here at Freckled&Fun {Beth Silaika}

and you will continue on to Joyce Mehrberg's {Cards By The Sea Blog

You can keep hopping from there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
all items from Gina K. Designs unless otherwise noted

stamps: Lots of Lines


paper: white, powder blue
ink: white, powder blue
misc: ribbon (kar'ma), dew drops, stickles, punches, silhouette 



MTT don't let the door hit you in the kiester baby!



7 comments:

  1. THUD...LOVE the card! Love the fancy edge...Love the cut out star...AND i LOVE that I think I'm the first commenter! BOOYAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a terrific card!! You're the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and pure and calming. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that shiny star! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card! Love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth- what a lovely card-love all the details and that fancy edge is gorgeous. Sorry I'm only just commenting - I'm a very slow hopper! Thanks so much for joining with the blog hop! x

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback - thanks for taking the time to comment!

Pin It button on image hover