Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Gina K. Blog Hop: Lots of Dots, Darling Divas, Petite Borders



 





The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!


 The sets which we are featuring today are 

Lots of Dots
Darling Divas
Petite Borders

Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of Gina K. Designs products! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a few days after the hops.

These sets were fun to work with. I was able to mix and match sets very easily!

You may want to grab a cup of coffee - because I have been stamping up a STORM!
 
Here are the samples I made with the sets:


This could be a cute way to share your baby's gender reveal!

lots of dots, petite borders, mommy2B diva, day in the park diva


This was a super simple card using the silhouette cut file. I made it for Victoria's teacher who retired at the end of last month!
lots of dots, petite borders, day in the park diva, all occasion tags 2

a closer look

I used the smaller image from serenity diva to make a background with versamark ink!
Serenity Diva, all occasion tags 2

a closer look!
This is a great way to use up some of the scraps in your studio! I used the dots to make the background!

lots of dots, serenity diva, a day in the park diva

This one uses a custom silhouette cut file!
lots of dots, serenity diva
This card was an experiment! I used a custom silhouette cut file for the leaf. I took a piece of white card stock and colored it with copic markers, blending the shades of green together. I stamped over it with lots of dots in fresh asparagus. 
I think the results were pretty cool!

lots of dots, day in the park diva







a closer look

I stamped the kite and clouds twice and trimmed one set to pop up with foam squares. There are stickles all over the clouds!

day in the park diva
There are so many options with polka dots - this one is just some random stamping with the circular dot pattern and some single dots. I used the All Occasion Tags 2 sentiment on the banner!
lots of dots, all occasion tags 2

I hope you enjoyed these samples as much as I enjoyed making them!

Swing by the other blogs for a peek at these fun stamp sets!






all items from Gina K. Designs unless otherwise noted

What's Up? Stork card
stamps: lots of dots, petite borders, day in the park diva, mommy2b diva

paper: white

ink: black, powder blue

misc: GKD powder blue ribbon and button, bakers twine

Thanks for being awesome card
stamps: lots of dots, petite borders, day in the park diva, all occasion tags2

paper: white, powder blue

ink: black, powder blue

misc: black gems, foam squares, silhouette cut file

Inner peace card
stamps: serenity diva, all occasion tags 2

paper: white, fresh asparagus

ink: fresh asparagus, copics, versamark

misc: GKD fresh asparagus ribbon, silhouette cut file, foam squares

Hello Friend card
stamps: lots of dots, day in the park diva, serenity diva

paperwhite, kraft, fresh asparagus, GKD designer paper

ink: fresh asparagus, black

misc: GKD fresh asparagus ribbon and button, staple, custom silhouette cut files

Serenity Now card
stamps: serenity diva, lots of dots

paper: white, innocent pink

ink: white, black, copics

misccustom silhouette cut file, foam squares

Being Awesome Leaf card
stamps: lots of dots, day in the park diva

paperwhite

ink: fresh asparagus, copics

misc: GKD fresh asparagus ribbon, foam squares, custom silhouette cut files
Kite card
stamps: day in the park diva

paper: white

ink: black, copics

misc: foam squares, stickles

Get well soon card
stamps: lots of dots, all occasion tags 2

paperchocolate, innocent pink

ink: fresh asparagus, copics

misc: GKD innocent pink button, bakers thread








90 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Awesome cards, Beth! I LOVE your new set!!!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Great cards! I love your new set, and can't wait for mine to come in the mail.

Sharon said...

So many great cards!

Cat Tidwell said...

Awesome Beth! I am so loving your set too! Love what all you can do with it!

dsharp said...

Really like the new baby card and the CAS techniques used on your other cards.

Kelly said...

You've got some great ideas here. I'm in love with your leaf! I never thought of pre-coloring cardstock and then cutting it out, but I sure am now!

--Marcy said...

Dots and Divas! Great combo!

Unknown said...

Beth,
My goodness! You have been having way too much fun!
Love your stamps, love your cards, really love what you did with the leaf.

Unknown said...

Lots of great ideas!

Cheapfindingshandmade4u said...

Simply Beautiful! I love them all especially the get well card I love anything polka dot and that one just really stood out. Great work as always
Hugs
Tanja

Amy McCue said...

Great cards. Really cute new sets. I love the leaf with dots.

Pat Gasko said...

WOW!!! What a boat load of terrific cards. I love dots.

Jill said...

I love all these beautiful cards! I'll have to get me the lots of dots set!

DebbieG said...

Great card !!! I love the dots set

Connie Ludgate said...

All your cards are beautiful. One of my favorites is the blue one announcing the baby gender. How cute it is.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love all of these beauties!!!!!! Hugs! Sean

Melanie said...

that cut file is so pretty!

Anouk said...

Love your cards with polka dots

Teri C said...

Wow! So many beautiful samples!

BeverlyBL said...

Great batch of cards and I love your polka dot set.

meemee48 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meemee48 said...

These new stamps sure did get your creative juices flowing. Loved all your examples. (had to delete lst comment because of errors in spelling)

Sue D said...

Wow--lots of great cards!!

Valerie said...

I just love your leaf experiment, Beth! The result is beautiful!

Sandy said...

Wow! Someone's been busy.

Nana Griffin said...

Great ideas! Love the stork one especially.

sharon g said...

I really like the colors on your leaf card. NICE

Betty said...

Can't wait to get my hands on the Dots!

Cheryl W. said...

Love those Dots, Beth! They are so fun and versatile and really help to fire up the old imagination.

Unknown said...

Wow, Lots of Cards today!!! They are all cute. The petite borders really add a lot to the cards. The dots are so, so versatile - awesome set.

piskey said...

Lovely cards,as there will be a new addition to our family this year the baby stamps will be very useful

shopgirlstudioB said...

Dots Awesome!

mermaid fenicia said...

Those are lovely cards ^_^

Barbara said...

Oh my gosh! What wonderful cards and ideas. I am loving the cards using lots of dots set, and that fab idea of stamping the leaf. Great idea!

Kathryn A said...

Wow! Great inspiration, here!!

Sid said...

Super card ideas which look so clean !!

Debbie Corbari said...

WOW! I love these Beth! Your blue card using lots of dots and petite borders..the way you ran the dots between the borders...GENIUS! And I am in love with the kite in the clouds! ACK!

Debbie Corbari said...

I have to comment again! Your dotted leaf...LOVE! I just love it all!

Hey Jude said...

I guess I'll look at polka dots differently. Great job. Who would have known how much they would have added. Love, Love, Love them.

Kathy Berger said...

HOLY MOLY! What an amazing assortment of samples! I really LOVE them all, as they are all simply stunning and hugely clever! Thanks so much for sharing!

Marilyn from MI said...

With so many nice cards it's hard to find a favorite, but I think I have to go with your green leaf. Very cool.

Sabrina said...

Very nice cas cards!

Unknown said...

I'm loving lots of dots - give me anything with polka dots and I'm all over it! Love your cards - Great JOB!

Judy Inukai said...

Great cards. I love how you did the leaf. Thanks for all the great inspiration.

scrappinmommom said...

Love your new dots. All your cards are lovely and I especially liked the leaf card.

Unknown said...

so many pretties, can't pick one.

CindyRomanDaversa said...

Just absolutely loving dots! I am such a fan of your creations!

Faye said...

Awesome cards! My favorite was the leaf card.

Catherine Kraft said...

Love your cards!! My favorite set yet.........love, love, love the polka dots!!!

Rosy Newlun said...

Wow you've been super busy -- love all these different CAS designs!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards, fabulous colors!

Jan Castle said...

You were one busy girl!!! Great cards!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Wow, when you make samples for us you make SAMPLES! I love decorative element sets like the one you created, so many possibilities!

Wendy said...

Very nice! Thanks for Lots of Dots. They're so versatile.

windinstarsranch said...

Amazing. Always an inspiration. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Super cute Beth, love all your creations. Thanks for all the inspiration!

jonim52 said...

Love the dots, adorable cards.

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Wonderful cards.

Ravengirl said...

Cute work! I love the back to back borders with the dots through the middle! I also love the dots on the solid leaf!!!

Tammy said...

I just love the clouds and the kites!

joy said...

WOW! You really made a lot of fabulous cards with these new sets, Beth! I love the lots of dots - so much fun!!

Unknown said...

particularly liked the very last card. Nice and simple

Betty Neville said...

Fabulous cards! Lots of great ideas - thank you!

Susan White said...

Nice cards, I love the pink one!!

Unknown said...

Love the cards! Really shows how versatile these stamps are! Thanks for sharing your inspiration and talent!

Raquel Rodriguez said...

All the cards are beautiful, I love the blue one with the lace stamps.

Patricia L said...

I love clean and simple, so classy ! Thank you for your inspiration !

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Love your cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lagene said...

WOW! Thanks for all the inspiration! I love these boarder stamps especially!

elizabeth said...

What a great collection of cards.

Gayle said...

Wow, Beth, lovely array of cards. I especially love the last one with Lots of Dots.

Oneofakind said...

Wow, when you say stamping up a storm you meant it. Great cards.

Pat Kenoyer said...

All these cards are great! Really like the one with the leaf. The green and white colors are so pretty.

freetimegone said...

These are some really great cards. I am like the others and really like the leaf card. Thanks for sharing and some great ideas.

Unknown said...

lots and lots of dots! thanks
Holly

Emily Thubbron said...

I love your cards Beth. You worked overtime on this last day of the hop. Thanks for sharing.
~Em~

Unknown said...

I DID enjoy every single one of your cards. Sooo many ideas/samples. Thank you for your bussssssyyy-ness and sharing.
Jean McGee

Golda said...

I love all your fun examples, but the baby reveal card really stood out. Great work!

Unknown said...

Great looking cards, especially like the leaf one! Very classy looking!

mandalj said...

I did love your cards! The Dots set is so versatile!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! Your cards are all fantastic. Thanks for all the great ways you showed for using the stamp sets.

Luanna said...

Loved all your cards. You gave me lots of good ideas.

Kitty said...

Wonderful new release and hop. Thank you

Kathleen

Unknown said...

Love all your cards & the hop!

CraftyRia said...

That leaf is very cool! Thanks for sharing.

Carolina said...

First, thank you so much for your new set! I can see it being one of my go to sets whenever I need a background or add texture to an image - love it! You have been quite busy and all these are just wonderful - you do CAS just beautifully!!!

bridget22868 said...

Very nice all of them.

Marilyn C. said...

Who would have thought using dots to make cards. You did a super job, very creative and simple. I love a clean-cut card without too much fussiness.

Marilyn C. said...

Who would have thought using dots to make cards. You did a super job, very creative and simple. I love a clean-cut card without too much fussiness.

Lee said...

Such fun and fabulous cards!!! I LOVE the dots....they are just so cool to stamp and being in clear even I can stamp them evenly! LOL

Pin It button on image hover